Saturday 18 July 2009

All the Way in Romania

Currently all the way in romania, I haven't got access to WoW. However, I have been thinking, and considering different things to occur with roleplaying e.t.c.

I'm not too sure about Miolka at the moment, in terms of where she is heading, and what will happen when she hits endgame... I just havent figured it out much (although, the roleplay story might suggest otherwise).

Now being on the summer holidays, I will have more time for blogging, and also Miolka (yay). I should have her zoom through the levels, as at the moment, she is easy going with the killing...

Roleplay still appeals to me with Miolka, but I'm not sure if it is best to be doing alot of roleplaying (possibly any atall) when I'm trying to level her. Any thoughts would be wonderful,
Miolka

No comments:

Post a Comment